Safety syringes of the SF brand prevent needle stick injuries after an injection and prevent reuse of the syringe in accordance with the latest requirements for the personal protection of medical staff and in particular for protection against infections caused by blood contact. After the first use the piston is blocked, thus becoming unusable. Repeated attempts to absorb liquid trigger the second protective function: the needle is retracted into the syringe barrel. Thus prevent a potentially infected needle stick injuries, which is particularly important for injections during operations, emergencies, home use, etc.
- Protective mechanism that blocks the needle into the syringe cylinder
- The high transparent syringe barrel allows complete control of the medication supply
- Gentle piston stroke ensures painless injection
- Laser-sharpened needles coated with special lubricant for quick insertion of the needle
- A safety ring reduces the risk of unintentional leakage of the liquid
- Packaging: Blister
- Shelf life: 5 years. Sterilization method: ethylene oxide